Monday, December 11, 2006

Thank you, Chris... and Marci Guilbeault

This past weekend at Chris' office holiday party, I found out --early-- about this blog, one of my Christmas gifts from DH ("dear husband"). Marci was so sweet in her inquiry of whether I had posted anything on our adoption blog (of which I knew nothing about) and then ... the gig was up. I was once again totally in awe of my husband's gift-giving talent.

I'll be using this blog to keep family & friends updated on our China adoption story as it unfolds. Stand by for some of the archived details...

2 comments:

doggrrrel said...

Awesome!

I look forward to following the story as it unfolds. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am here. Second seat after Amanda. It will be a fun experience to adopt from China, where my hometown is. I guess right now the China Civil Agency is busy translating everything into Chinese. Good luck, Carol and Chris! You guys have done a tremendous work! I will check back this site frequently.