Monday, February 16, 2009

Did I tell you?

It's been nearly two months since DH returned from Afghanistan where supposedly he was working an office/desk job ... and he was. In addition -did I tell you?- after being promoted to Chief, he was in charge of a personal security driving team, driving through Kabul and/or up to Bagram every day in up-armored Toyota Land Cruisers! He didn't tell a soul back here so as not worry our pretty little heads. Me? Worry? Nahhhhh.

And if I didn't tell you this, too: DH's next "sea duty" assignment is at COMDESRON 22 in Norfolk, VA. We'll complete the move in April, and I will come to my DC office 2x month and work remotely the rest of the time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking forward to this for years!

Anonymous said...

Not me. Harrumph. cmr

Anonymous said...

You've had her long enough, little Miss CMR (I know who you are!). Time to share. Wait, we're not really going to fight over Carol are we? LOL

Carol and Chris said...

Aww, how sweet. I certainly won't let this "fighting" go to my head. *MUAH* to you both!

Anonymous said...

I just think the whole plan is outrageous. But...whatever. Signed, Grouchy CMR.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately our Little Ms. Thing married a sailor and she does what the Navy says. And she is so very fortunate to work for such an understanding & accomodating organization. But it's MY turn, so back off, o grumpy one! :-) You will come visit though, right??

Carol and Chris said...

I am sure cmr will come & visit! She loves swimming pools and being photographed while doing the backstroke!