Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Random pics for your pleasure

Daddy and Jack after and during their hair cuts a few weeks ago. Yes, that's right, we took him for a trim, courtesy of our friend Natalie, soon after we arrived home.

Who's idea was it to give this boy so much sugar?!?! He is eating a cake topping saved from a baby shower given by my friend Margaret.
Riding on his new horsey from another friend named Margaret. He's learning to swing his leg over to hop on like a real cowboy!
I believe 21 months of age is far, far too young to be given carte blanche with chalk. Note the chalk around his mouth, too. If you could see his teeth, they would be blue, too. Speaking of teeth, he is cutting his first "US tooth" - it's number nine for his mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am counting down the days until I get to see him in person & give him a great big hug! Love the pictures reminds me when I use to carry Keith for his hair cuts. Savor each moment they will be treasures in your heart for the rest of your life!!! See ya'll in 9 days!!! Love Grandma Joyce

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I love teh chalk snack picture! cmr

Margaret said...

Hmmmmm - chalk or sugar animals????? It's a TIE!! Did Jack eat any the cake topper? I can't believe you even let him take a whack at it :o)