Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A visit from Grandma Joyce

Grandma Joyce visited this past weekend -- and brought a bag FULL of goodies! Jack's favorites seem to be the teddy bear cookies and the "big truck" (words which Jack says many, many times a day undoubtedly tied to the fact that Daddy has a big truck). We all had lots of fun playing, eating, and watching jack swim.

It was a bittersweet visit without the physical presence of Chris's dad, but I could feel him smiling down on all of us, giddy with excitement at Jack's silliness.

Just hang in there, the rest of the NC family, you will meet Jack soon! Until then, enjoy Jack through the pictures and videos that Grandma Joyce took while she was here with us.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time visiting my new grandson & his parents too but this time they took the back seat. That boy is a star in my eyes that I can't get enough of his sugar!!! My visit was also bitter sweet knowing I was there doing what I know his Grandpa would have loved to been doing!!! I will do my best to let him know what he would have meant to his Grandpa!!! And what a loving & happy go lucky man his Grandpa was while here with us! Love ya'll Grandma Joyce