Sunday, September 19, 2010

Whirlwind Part 2, - Grandma and Pop Pop

After the Gumble cousins visited and we went to my brother and sister's house for the Welcome Jack party, my parents came to visit for the week! We prepped Jack by telling him that Grandma would say to him, "Good boy, Jack!" and Pop would say, "Hey you!" in a gruffy voice. Jack sure caught on to mimicking "Hey you" in his own gruffy voice.



We enjoyed a trip to the botanical garden where Jack took the opportunity to identify facial features on Pop Pop. Pop Pop now wears an eye patch. (Just kidding.)



There were lots of giggles with Pop Pop! And Jack latched on to how Grandma's little piggy goes "wee, wee, wee" all the way home.



As their plane home flew over our house, Jack blew a big kiss up into the sky. Awwwwww.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh how sweet! And the comment about dad wearing an eye patch killed me! I'm so glad they got to spend some time with Jack! Tell mom & dad I love them next time you talk to them.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!-cmr

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I am sure they will be cherished! Love ya'll Grandma Joyce