Thursday, June 26, 2008

DH'S FIRST POST

Hello everyone. This is my first post. Not much to say; just that our training here at Fort Jackson is almost complete and I have qualified on my M-16, so I can officially go forward with my deployment. We will finish up our Army training on Tuesday and use Wednesday for some administrative stuff. We're not sure what we'll be doing Thursday and Friday(hopefully some time off), then hop a plane to Kuwait for more training Saturday Night. But, the big news is for this week-end. My beautiful wife is flying down to visit. I'm really looking forward to seeing Carol tomorrow night for dinner and then spending more time with her on Saturday and Sunday. Below is a video of me shooting a .50 caliber machine gun(it was lots of fun). Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C&C--I hope you have a wonderful weekend together. Chris--E and I will be thinking of you in the weeks ahead and looking forward to your safe return. cmr.