Monday, April 12, 2010

Letter of Approval and Visa applications

My DH took our home study update materials, our signed letter that we are seeking to adopt Yiyun and our visa applications to FedEx on Saturday (yep, I'm worthless at filling out mailing labels), and our adoption agency received them today!

Now we wait for our agency to update the home study report based on all the information we sent them. They tell us they are going to make it a priority! They will send the report to us and then... well, I'll tell you what the next step is when it's time!

Here's black and white copy of the red seal on the letter sent to us by China!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I got a chuckle when you said CHRIS sent the forms back via Fed Ex - I know it's not your forte! I'm happy to see that this is all moving along and can't wait for "the next step"!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy and excited for you both!!

Tracy Gardner said...

I am praying that the remainder of your adoption journey goes well. I hope to catch up with you soon. God Bless!