Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Adoption Status Update

This past month (August) the China Center of Adoption Affairs (CCAA) matched babies with families whose applications were received up to and including February 9, 2006.

As far as I can tell from Log In Date (LID) polls, that was a pretty decent-sized batch of applications. If I had to guesstimate based on data from the past year, I would say it might take 4 months for them to get through making referrals for applications that were received/logged in during February 2006. Let's hope I am wrong and it only takes 3 months!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an optimist...I'm holding on to the idea of a speed up...

Anonymous said...

I'm holding out for 2 months!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is a little bit long to wait for this joy (a serious job too) to arrive. No matter what, enjoy all the time you have!!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hey there. I found you via RQ. I feel like we are inching along, but truthfully I'm trying to avoid thinking about it anymore. We are just a few days ahead of you in line (and on the opposite side of the beltway).

Vallary and Jay said...

Hello, Chris hope all is well. We got through the storm, Ike looks like he is going in another direction. Seen your mom today her and granny stayed at Randy's house. Granny has gotton power back. Brittany's job is going well. Trey is doing well also. Jay and I are going to be celebrating our 19th wedding anv. Tuesday. Can you believe that. Take care we love ya