Monday, September 15, 2008

Recorded on the Deck Log... and waiting

Waiting to hear from Chris about the pinning ceremony (to take place in about 6 hours) and to receive pictures from it has got me biting my nails in excitement. Good thing short nails are in fashion.

I stumbled across a web site called Goat Locker which has a wealth of information about the rank of Chief Petty Officer (CPO). There WAS a "deck log" for CPO Selectees where DH recognized some important people on his road to CPO. I blushed at how he flattered me - and thanked his family and several role model sailors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!!!!!
You made it!!!!
Jump for joy !!!!!
Well deserved !!!!!!!
Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Balls of Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do we have to call you cheif now?????????????
Love Daddy, Joyce & Grandma Ezzelle