Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Presenting Chief Ezzelle

I just heard from DH Chief Ezzelle, and he said the pinning ceremony went very, very well. We - Granny; Mama; Dad, Joyce, and Grandma Ezzell (Yes, Ezzell is the correct spelling; it is another story for another day); and I - secretly sent "letters" to be read at the ceremony. DH Chief said it was quite emotional, and he was going to kick some ass for our covert operations. Pfffft, bring it on.

As part of Mama's letter, she wished DH good luck with ironing his new uniforms because she felt he may be out of luck if he thought I would help him with that. Apparently that got the whole crowd laughing. And what can I say? She is 100% correct.

Pictures will be mailed on a CD. I'll post them as soon as I get them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to entire the Ezzell(e) family - I'm so very proud of Chris' achievements and extremely happy for you all! What a great day it is!!

Anonymous said...

Again!!!! We can't say it enough
Hurrah!!!!!
You made it!!!!
Jump for joy !!!!!
Well deserved !!!!!!!
Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Balls of Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do we have to call you cheif now?????????????
Love Daddy, Joyce & Grandma Ezzelle

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chris...Mike, Josh, Jess & I are so proud & we all send our Congrats....we are also very proud of you...can't wait to see the video...good luck w/the ironing...