Saturday, July 10, 2010

That was easy

He went down without a sound tonight - with the exception of three "fuffs". (Obviously Carol here w that delicate language.)

The evening cruise was really nice, and I got my first opportunity to change a poopy diaper in a public restroom. Wet diaper changing I've done in a park and an airport on my lap. He's such a good boy during changing... Throws his legs up and all!

Tomorrow morning Yue Xiu park and then FREE TIME! Pool! The hotel is really, really nice. A magnifying mirror in the bathroom has made me feel like a woman again. A day - hell, even 2 hours - at a spa and I would feel like a goddess, I suppose.

Goodnight from GZ, China!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again beautiful pictures and I check at least twice a day can't seem to get enough pictures or info. Looks like you both have it under control as much as any parents do! Love ya'll Grandma Joyce