Thursday, July 1, 2010

To clarify news on Yiyun

I should have said while we were shocked to hear about Yiyun, it was not in a bad way. More in a way like "our son is nearly 21 months old, but we don't have any info on him past 9 months of age despite asking for info, and here's our tour guide coming out of the bathroom with info on Yiyun, and HOLY CATS! We now know SOMETHING about our child as he is right now" kind of way.

Oh, and yes, we packed hydrocortisone cream.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. OMG. OMG. All of this is too exciting and is actually making me tear up. Thanks, CEE and CRE! xoxox cmr

Margaret said...

Thanks for the clarification! I wondered, after I posted, if you had packed hydrocortisone cream! So smart of you!

And "CMR", I've been tearing up on a daily basis for the past 2 weeks!