Sunday, July 4, 2010

Woot woot! Diaper bag packed!

We are ready for bed now that the diaper bag is packed and ready to go tomorrow at 9am! We hear the orphanage is about 30 min away from our hotel (Sheraton Chengdu-VERY nice). Our friend Cathy and her friend Lisa (who we met years ago in a Mandarin class in Arlington [SMALL world]) are here and psyched, too.

Oh yeah, we had an awesome last day in Xi'an seeing the Terra Cotta Warriors, and the flight here to Chengdu was only a little over an hour long. Sorry, we are not posting any pics tonight... and my guess is that y'all will be wanting to see pics of something/one else tomorrow and not the warriors!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Margaret said...

YES! YES! YES!

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and go to bed!!! And know that I'm thinking about all 3 of you...-cmr

Yung-chen said...

I'm counting down the hours and minutes too. It is 5:43am in Taiwan. Woot woot! Only less than 4 hours you will see/get Jack Yi-yun. YES, I am so happy that you are so close to this moment. I bet you are awake now to check your diaper bag again!!!