Monday, July 7, 2008

FINALLY HERE

DH here again. Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm here safe and sound in Kuwait. After about 20 hours of travel and hurrying up and waiting, we had a beautiful sand covered Army tent waiting for us in the middle of the desert(I'll never ask Carol to go camping ever again). I'm trying to stay awake all day right now so I can get on schedule; I don't know if I'm gonna make it to 10:00pm tonight. It's currently 9:00am; seven hours ahead of you guys on the east coast. I'll try to get up some photos of our tent later this week. Take Care, Chris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss ya, Chris! Be safe and let me know if I can do anything more for you than what you've already asked me to do :) I can't wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should let Carol off the camping hook... In fact, just today, she told me how much she'd enjoy sleeping under the stars and cooking over sterno and peeing in the woods. :)
Stay safe! cmr