Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another gift for the hall of fame

I know I have told you before that my DH (dear husband) is truly amazing, an incredible giver of gifts. He's given me diamonds, dozens and dozens of roses and other flowers (I just got a peace lily from him this week!), coupons for "Carol time" (those of you who are introverts will understand), fine jewels from Caribbean islands, a replication of my favorite tablet/notebook from my childhood that flew out the back station wagon window, a Catrina (how many times can I link to that page in this post?), sweet pajamas, and the list goes on and on. Fer cryin' out loud - he "got" me this blog!!

But this, my friends, this latest gift takes the cake -- or rather, it takes the POOP! Yeah, baby, Doody Calls, and "when nature calls, Doody Calls answers." That's right, I'm talking a pet waste removal service... once a week, scheduled right before I usually mow the grass. They were here today... quick and efficient. Check out the video on the link, and no, that is not one of the guys that came to our house today.

I swear, can life get any better than this? *MUAH* to DH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice going, Chris! That is a GREAT gift!! Hope all's well with you. cmr

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome and very original, way to go Chris! Love you both! Jennifer

Vallary and Jay said...

That is great. Keep on giving each other gift, I hope all is doing well with both or you . Jay and I are thinking of you both. Trey is going to his first football meeting Friday the 1st. If he can keep his grades up he can play. Mom doesn't really want him to. All that work on his legs. but, I get stop his dream. Stay safe. Love you both

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chris! Loved the video too. I'd share that one just for the sheer entertainment value of it.