Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FINALLY A COUPLE OF PHOTOS




Finally after several attempts. This is where I am currently living. There will be more photos later when I have a faster internet connection. There's not a lot to report today. We're all basically sitting around waiting for the next training cycle. The main purpose of this first week is to get acclimated to the weather and to get rid of our jetlag. I am well on my way to getting rid of the jetlag, but I think I could spend 10 years here and never be acclimated to the weather. Did I mention that it's freaking hot?
They have a movie theater here on base and show movies all day long. I watched "The Happening" the other day and I can honestly say it's definitely ok to wait for video on this one. It was actually kind of boring. Well, gotta go get my one cup of coffee for the day; it's water the rest of the day. I will be out of touch in the near future for 3-5 days. If you have any questions; Carol knows what's going on. Chris.

No comments: